The annual fee for Boatrocker Admiralty is $750. This fee is inclusive of all beer, merchandise and membership delivery charges and provides members with the exclusive benefits listed below for the period of May 1st, 2019 – April 30th, 2020.
Offer closes on May 15th, 2019 (unless sold out prior). Limited places remaining.
- At least 4 deliveries per annum. Each delivery will include up to 6 bottles (3 – 6 different beers), amounting to a minimum total of 24 bottles. These will usually be a 500ml format with the exception of limited releases that are issued as 330ml bottles (eg. Ramjet) or, limited can releases in which case we may opt to include 2 cans as the equivalent of 1x 500ml
- 4 Admiralty Exclusive bottle releases (750ml) that will never be commercially available, in addition to the above 24 bottles
- 15% discount on included beers and additional beer, spirit and merchandise purchases either online or at the Barrel Room (discount excludes tickets & gift vouchers)
- Guaranteed allotment and first access to Ramjet
- Option to buy additional Ramjet (no limit)
- First access to tickets for Ramjet Day (Saturday, July 27th, 2019)
- Exclusive Admiralty Members Only barrel nail pulling event with Matt at the Boatrocker Barrel Room on Saturday, October 19th, 2019
- Pre-Release access to new spirit and beer releases that are not part of membership deliveries
- Admiralty Member merchandise pack up to the value of $50
- An Admiralty Membership has a minimum value of $900 (excluding any additional value gained by use of member discount)
As always, due to the nature of wild yeasts and barrel ageing we cannot commit to specific dates for upcoming releases and deliveries. Prior to each delivery we will communicate via email to ensure that we always have your most up to date delivery information.
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org