It’s happening…IT’S HAPPENING!
Our annual celebration of all things Ramjet is upon us. For those of you who are familiar with our beloved Starward Whisky Barrel Aged Imperial Stout, this is a day you probably already have in your calendars. For those of you who aren’t, it’s one to be sure not to miss.
We’ve been brewing and ageing yearly vintages of this iconic beer since 2013, and while each iteration has come with its own nuances and character, the classic aromatics of chocolate and coffee, along with the warmth from the Starward whisky, continue to shine every time. By using barrels that were once home to a uniquely Australian whisky, Ramjet is able to showcase a uniquely Australian style of of barrel aged imperial stout, with flavours that are big and bold but refined.
So, what’s on a cards for an evening completely dedicated to Ramjet?
Tickets for this dark and delicious, winter market style event include:
- A welcome bag with a can of 2022 Ramjet, a limited edition Ramjet beanie, and a custom Ramjet glass
- Multiple vintages of Ramjet
- A dedicated ‘Ramjet Variations’ bar with many flavour twists on classic Ramjet that our brewers have created this year
- A cracking meal from acclaimed chef Rob Kabboord (formerly of Merricote and Quay, but you might know him from our Boatrocker Beer Degustation lunch series - de Vrolijke Boot), designed to pair perfectly with a rich glass of Ramjet
- Fresh oysters from Pambula Oyster Co…did somebody say Ramjet caviar?!
- An incredible cheese selection from Stone & Crow Cheese Company - you know there are wheels and rinds being lovingly washed with Ramjet as you read this
- A decadent Ramjet chocolate truffle box from local chocolatier Güras Cacao that feature multiple Ramjet variation flavours, both new and from our cellar collection
- DJ all night to keep the party going
- And, possibly most importantly, a chance to buy Ramjet and stock your collections before the beer’s public release
Tickets are $165pp and very limited.