Join the Crew and couple of our boatrockin' regulars, Michael & Tristan, for an afternoon of drinks to raise some dollars!
Shitbox Rally is the adventure of a lifetime and challenges its participants to take a 7-day drive across the Australian outback in cars worth no more that $1500 in order to raise money for cancer research.
Michael and Tristan will be taking their flame-covered shitbox Camry, fondly named 'Darling', from Newcastle to Townsville via Betoota this month and are currently raising money to reach their $10,000 donation goal.
With that, these two legends are looking to thank those that have already donated to their wild ride and raise a few more bucks with a fun evening out in the Boatrocker Barrel Room!
Long story short(ish)...
- Come on down to the Barrel Room for some laid-back beers from 4:30PM on Thursday 04/05
- Darling will be parked front & centre in all her flame-covered glory...Instagram photos & general adoration are highly encouraged
- El Habanero, our awesome new taco truck friends, will be kicking off their one-month residency in the Beer Garden as part of the party
- Competitive Cornhole! Challenge your friends to a game, agree on a wager, and the loser has to donate the amount to the cause.
- P.S. We have not missed the fact that this event is on May the Fourth (Star Wars Day)...so, in true Boatrocker fashion, there's a themed cocktail on deck, and we'll be donating $5 from each one sold as well.
THIS EVENT IS FREE - BOOKINGS RECOMMENDED*!
Can't make it? DONATE DIRECTLY HERE
*If you know Michael and Tristan, and have RSVP'd with them directly, you do not need to book an additional table.