'Twas the month before Christmas...and we just couldn't wait any longer!
So, jingle all the way to Braeside, and join us in the Barrel Room to celebrate the release of two of our seasonal favourites.
Fat Santa is our annually anticipated barrel aged imperial Christmas stout - this year, our famous Ramjet beer base took a year-long rest (kind of like the big man) in Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey barrels before being conditioned on whole coffee beans, Madagascan vanilla beans, and South American Tonka beans. The result is a decadent delight of a beer that oozes aromas and flavours of marzipan, coffee, vanilla, dark chocolate, and roasty malts over the top of a rich whiskey character. A perfect way to finish Christmas Day.
Feliz Navidad is finally back after a year on hold, and that in itself is worth throwing a party! This truly unique Christmas gin takes inspiration from Mexican Mole (molé) sauce and is brimming with warming spices and botanicals. Ethiopian coffee beans, Peruvian cacao nibs, cinnamon, cloves, and house lactic-fermented jalapeños round out the cast of botanicals in this festive tipple and are just the ticket for shaking up your Christmas cocktail list.
Think of this Friday night as the official kick-off to the season!
- We'll be tapping Fat Santa @ 2PM sharp
- Free tastings available of both new releases
- Brand new Feliz Navidad cocktails launching, including one you can even take home with you
- Special menu from Tacos LA, featuring both Fat Santa and Feliz Navidad in their crazy good Mexican street food dishes
- Most importantly, be the first to get your hands on our highly limited stock of Fat Santa and Feliz Navidad. Christmas sorted for any beer or gin lover!